Website privacy notice
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.wildfigandco.co.uk
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 16 years of age.
Wildfig & Co are the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Wildfig & Co is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement below..
Wildfig & Co may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. If you feel any information we hold on you is incorrect, please email us at [email protected] to amend your details.
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT, PURPOSE AND HOW WE PROCESS IT.
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data To Fufil The Contract that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details (plese note we do not have access to your card/payment details these are held by PayPal secure servers or World Pay secure Servers, we are not sent any card/payment details). We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy. If you have signed up to our mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any timeby clicking unsubscribe and your information is permantely removed.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and safe. Your Payment details are processed via PayPal's & World Pay's secure servers, they are regulated under the new GDPR May 2018. No card details are sent to us directly at Wildfig & Co or our hosting provider zp ecommerce.
- Order paperwork is printed off for Wild Fig Gifts accounts & to process your order only, it states your name address, email and phone number if provided, along with the details of your order. Paperwork is then locked in a filling cabinet for that financial year for tax return purpose.. We are under legal obligation to keep records for 5 years. After the financial year all printed invoices/orders are stored in archival boxes and stored away out of reach. After 5 years has passed, paperwork is shredded and destroyed.
- Once and order has been processed it is deleted from our email system permanently. We regularly do housekeeping on our emails and we do not keep hold of any information that is unnecessary.
- We use Mail Chimp to send out our news and offers, when signing up to our mailing list you are giving us clear consent to receive news and offers from Wildfig & Co only. Your details are NOT sold onto third parties. You can unsubscribe at any point and your information will be permanently deleted.
- We do not store/save any personal data locally on our PC.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties .
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you . We are happy to email this to you , as stated above the only information we file away for 5 years will be a copy of your order under legal obligation for tax purposes...name, address and email only.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Reviews of our products.
By providing us with a review of our product you are giving clear consent for us to use the review in any of our marketing campaign and on social media, we may share your first name and location only, most circumstances we edit these out, we respect your privacy.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.